Sunday, March 08, 2009

Soooooo Busy!

It seems like I have been on the go for many weeks now. Thursday I had music practice for an upcoming prison ministry event, Friday I played at another ministry reunion group, and Saturday we played at a church groundbreaking event! This week will be the only week since the end of November that I will only have one appointment scheduled after work, which is today. A friend of mine (Frank) is in the process of recording his third CD and I'm the recording engineer. I'll spend a few hours after work at the console. The rest of the week I'll be free to work on the house (or not) after work. The extra hour of daylight will be nice, but it sure was tough getting up this morning! Here are some images from the church groundbreaking










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home