Sunday, March 01, 2009

It isn't supposed to snow in Alabama

This weekend we experienced two seasons in two days. Friday night and Saturday morning we had Spring, with severe thunderstorms with damaging winds, hail and tornados. On Sunday morning I woke up to snow. I was up as 6AM and there was plenty on the ground. It snowed hard all morning and into the afternoon we had heavy showers. I ended up with about 3" on the vehicles with a bit less on the ground. About 2PM, you could hear it melting off the roof and by 9PM it was all gone!



My driveway coming in after Church at about noon.






In my front yard looking northeast toward the road at about 12:30PM.



About 12:30 PM.
My front yard at about 7AM looking east.



View out my front door at about 7AM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home