Monday, February 27, 2012

Working, working, working....

Had a productive Saturday working on the house. Of course as it the routine on Saturday, I had to go into town for breakfast before anything. I like to eat a Waffle House, which just happens to be very close to the Home Depot where I buy building supplies. I got up at 7, but didn't leave until 8. By the time I ate, put gas in the truck and returned with building supplies, it was 11:30. Oh the joys of living 25 miles from anything!

I worked constantly from the time I got home until about 5:30. I completed one small section of siding on the shed dormer end wall. Hopefully, this will take care of the water infiltration that has been plaguing me since I constructed the upper floor. I know it doesn't look like much for six hours of work, but working by myself slows me considerably. At least I'm making progress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home