Monday, June 23, 2008

On schedule!

This weekend my son Wes and I continued working on the house, preparing to give the camper back to it's owner. We ran some more wire, installed some more electrical boxes, completed some more plumbing and completed the bedroom closet and entrance door framing. We knocked off early on Saturday because Wes was invited to the 16th birthday party of a young lady that goes to my church. Wes is coming back this weekend and staying for a week. We be will working steadily all week! On the 3rd and 4th of July I'll be renting a backhoe and we will be digging the trench for the main power cable and the main septic connection. I've also got a few stumps to remove and I figure it's as good a time as any to teach Wes how to run a backhoe! Stay tuned for pics! It's all coming together and I thank the Lord Jesus Christ for all of his blessings! Here's a few pictures of the inside. Since I don't have lights yet, most are somewhat grainy.


Here's a shot of the breaker box. No circuits are installed yet.

Here's a shot of the bedroom closet framing. That's the entrance door trim sitting in a safe place inside the closet.

A shot of the almost complete living room window framing.

Washer and utility sink plumbing almost complete.

Standing in front of the utility sink you see the stairs to the "Upper Room".

The beginnings of my shower. It should be completely installed by the end of this Saturday (6/28).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home