Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Mark Smith's Posey Patch First Annual Fly-in

I got back on Sunday night from Mt. Vernon, Indiana, home of Mark Smith's Tri-State Kite sales. I had a fantastic time for the entire 4 days I was there.

Wow! Where to begin? First off, a very large thanks to all the folks who helped this fly-in become reality, especially Mr. Mark Smith and Mr. Steve Gould. Everybody was willing to help everybody else have a good time and this was one of the things that helped make the first annual Posey Patch gathering a success! Also, please forgive me for not remembering the name of everybody I met, but I tried real hard! It doesn't mean you weren't important, just that I have a real bad memory! Everybody was so kind and enjoyable it was just a pleasure. Us ultralight fliers just must be real enjoyable people to be around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home