Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm back at it again

Well, after being lazy for months, I'm starting to work on the house again. My good friend Frank is coming over once a week to help me. He'll be over tonight to continue closet framing upstairs.

This weekend I installed the final window on the first floor. Of course when I framed it up (months ago) I framed it wrong so I had to modify the opening a bit. I did most of the work with a chain saw from the inside of the house so, of course, it made a huge mess. I knew I was going to have to buy a vacuum cleaner eventually and since I have a rug over the subfloor (which now had sawdust all over it) this was the time to buy it. I was amazed at the amount of dirt that a cheap vacuum can gather! The rug looks much better now as does (what will eventually be)the living room!

I guess I'll buy a camera for myself for Christmas so I can take some pictures. Words by themselves are so boring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home